The main focus of the GARAD conference is to establish global partnerships and links between academic researchers and the poultry industry to improve joined up work in regards to preventing, controlling and combating avian diseases. The meeting will provide a forum for discussion and exchange of ideas around the single theme of exploiting available opportunities to deal with emerging and existing infectious avian diseases in poultry production systems and to safeguard food supplies and human health.
In the conference, it is planned to address basic, applied and commercial aspects of research on avian diseases. Therefore, we cordially invite all stakeholders including senior scientists and young researchers from academia, industry and government organisations involved in protecting and improving poultry health, welfare and production.
The meeting invites proposals for both oral and poster presentations in following areas:-
• Evolution and Epidemiology of Avian Pathogens
• Host-Pathogen Interactions – Virulence and Pathogenicity
• Pathogen Mechanisms of Immune Evasion
• Next Generation Disease Control Strategies
• Zoonoses and Socio-economic impacts of avian diseases
• Global Research Opportunities and Threats
Venue: Fortuna Hotel - No 6B Lang Ha Street, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi, Vietnam (will open in new window)