By agreeing to participate and present at this event, all presenters, including speakers, poster presenters, sponsors, exhibitiors and advertisers declare to abide by and accept the following agreement. If you have any questions, or if you would like your presentation not to be disclosed in any particular manner, please inform us at the time of submission of the presentation material.
1. The participants have appropriate rights to present the work and that such presentation is not meant to infringe anyone’s copyright. In case copyright not owned by the presenters, it is guaranteed that appropriate written permission is taken.
2. The participants have used all means to ensure the correctness of the presented information, and have obeyed the ethical guidelines regarding both human/animal studies, and the use of chemicals.
3. We hold any right to take legal action on your infringement of anyone’s copyrights or other rights. Under this condition, you agree to indemnify us for all costs, expenses or legal fees arising out of your breach of any clause of this agreement.
4. The participant or the copyright holder transfer us the right to:
a. To record, publish, distribute, publicise, sell and advertise your presentation at any time, in any form – singularly or as a part of a collective work, such as a collection of presentations and/or abstracts – in any medium, electronic, print or that may be invented hereafter.
b. To reproduce or translate your presentation and/or abstract in any other language
c. To add subtitles to your presentation and/or abstract in any language
d. To add sign language to your presentation via an interpreter
5. The participants have right to identify the material, which is claimed to have been infringed. Provide us with the legal name, address, telephone number, and return email address (if available) of yourself as complainant. State in the body of the complaint that you, as complainant, have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.